You are invited to attend a CJD Support Group Network (CJDSGN) meeting.
- Date: Postponed from June to Saturday 14th August 2021
- Time: 1pm to 4.30pm – afternoon tea will be provided
- Venue: Mantra on Hay
- Address: 201 Hay Street, East Perth WA
- Telephone No: 08 9267 4888
- RSVP: Wednesday 11th August 2021. Final numbers will be required for catering purposes by this date.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the toll free number 1800 052466
- Hosted by: Suzanne Solvyns and David Ralston representing the Committee of the CJD Support Group Network.
- Guest Speaker: Dr Christiane Stehmann, Australian National CJD Registry (ANCJDR) – borders permitting. An update on surveillance, research and improvements to diagnostic tests in particular RT-QuIC.
- Video updates on current studies and possible treatment options. (A program will be provided once we have confirmation of attendees)
The afternoon session will consist of round tables where you will have the opportunity to ask any questions, share your stories with other family members who understand the difficult journey called CJD and link in with other local family members for mutual support.
For those of you who have attended meetings and conferences in the past we hope that you will also come along to help us to support the new families who unfortunately continue to have their lives touched by this monster of a disease.
The 1800 052466 will be diverted to my mobile in case you need to make contact on the day of the meeting.