Run or Ride for Ronnie
Online ticket sales are now closed. Tickets can be purchased on the day at the event.
Come and join us on Saturday the 12th of November 2022 to Run or Ride for Ronnie,
Events options include:
- Run or Walk options of 3km and 6km or
- Motorbike ride which will start at Rafferty’s Tavern with a small ride out through Bushfield and Allansford, returning to Lake Pertobe.
- 11am start for all events
- Join us after the events for a free BBQ where we will be drawing some raffles.
- Ride and 6km run/walk – $20,
- 3km run/walk – $15
- Gold coin donation for children 12 and under.
You will be emailed a printable digital ticket, to bring on the day of the run.
Also available to purchase are on race day will be CJD Awareness merchandise.
To purchase your Run or Ride 4 Ronnie T-Shirt click here
By purchasing a ticket you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions
Important Event Information–
- Bag Tent· There will be an area provided for participants to use during the event for small bags. This is free of charge. In order to prevent loss, damage and theft, a bib number must be shown and recorded to secure your belongings. Property left in the Bag tent is left at own risk. Event management do not take any responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged property.
- On the day Registrations – Online event entries close at 5pm Wednesday 9th November 2022. Entries will be available on the day.
- Preparation – Please ensure you are well hydrated and physically able, prior to the start of the event.
- Parking – Parking located opposite event at Lake Pertobe.
3km Run or Walk map 6km Run or Walk map Motorcycle Ride map