For a broader view of CJD generally, these sites might be useful. We do not necessarily endorse the information they provide.
- Australian National CJD Registry (ANCJDR)
Australian national surveillance and diagnostic centre for CJD and related disease.
- Australian Government Department of Health – Communicable Disease Information – Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CJD) – Pituitary Hormones Initiatives
- Australian Government Department of Health- CJD: Surveillance of Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease in Australia – Annual Reports
- National CJD Research and Surveillance Unit – UK
This is a good source of up-to date UK statistics and background information. It’s more focused on vCJD than other types.
- EUROCJD – European Creutzfeldt Jakob Disease Surveillance Network
- Information on BSE and variant CJD
Here you will find a comprehensive set of stories from everywhere about BSE/CJD. Absolutely unselective, but they don’t miss much.
- Better Health Channel – Victorian Department of Human Services
A good site to visit for information on all types of Creutzfeldt Jakob Disease.
- The Brain Foundation – CJD
The Brain Foundation raises funds to reduce the incidence and impact of disorders of the brain, spinal cord and nervous system through the provision of community education and research. Access to the CJD Section.