- Australian National CJD Registry (ANCJDR)
Australian national surveillance and diagnostic centre for CJD and related disease.
- Australian Government Department of Health – Communicable Disease Information – Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CJD) – Pituitary Hormones Initiatives
- Australian Government Department of Health- CJD: Surveillance of Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease in Australia – Annual Reports
- National CJD Research and Surveillance Unit – UK
This is a good source of up-to date UK statistics and background information. It’s more focused on vCJD than other types.
- EUROCJD – Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease International Surveillance Network
- Better Health Channel – Victorian Department of Human Services
A good site to visit for information on all types of Creutzfeldt Jakob Disease.
- The Brain Foundation – CJD
The Brain Foundation raises funds to reduce the incidence and impact of disorders of the brain, spinal cord and nervous system through the provision of community education and research. Access to the CJD Section.
- PRNP Testing Guidelines
Guidelines for diagnostic testing of DNA to establish or rule out a genetic cause for a patient’s illness with suspected CJD and for predictive testing of individuals who have a family history of prion disease.