You are invited to attend a CJD Support Group Network (CJDSGN) family meeting.
- Date: Saturday 29rd February, 2020
- Time: 2pm to 5.30pm – afternoon tea will be provided
- Venue: Jasper Hotel
- Address: 489 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
- Telephone No: (03) 83272727
- RSVP: Thursday 27th February, 2020
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the toll free number 1800 052466. Final numbers will be required for catering purposes by this date.
Hosted by: Suzanne Solvyns and David Ralston and CJD family representatives on the Committee of the CJD Support Group Network.
Special Guest: Dr Christiane Stehmann, Australian National CJD Registry.
This meeting is an informal meeting where you will have the opportunity to ask any questions, share your stories with other family members who understand the difficult journey called CJD and link in with other family members for mutual support.
For those of you who have attended meetings and conferences in the past we hope that you will also come along to help us to support the new families who unfortunately continue to have their lives touched by this monster of a disease.
For those who could not join us for the 12th Annual National CJD Conference this is a good opportunity to get an update on prion disease research in Australia and around the world.
The 1800 052466 will be diverted to my mobile in case you need to make contact on the day of the meeting.