CJD Support Group Network’s 11th Annual National CJD Conference
Registration is now open for the 11th Annual National CJD Conference.
Join us to honour 25 years of support and surveillance in Australia.
– BOOK TICKETS ONLINE: CJDSGN SHOP
– TO BOOK TICKETS VIA EMAIL/MAIL/PHONE : CJD_Conference 2018_Registration Form
Please join us for a day of bonding, awareness and knowledge!
A conference on Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CJD) and other prion diseases for:
- CJD family members
- People at increased risk of developing CJD
- Health care professionals involved in patient care or infection prevention and control.
For CJD family members this is an opportunity to meet with other family members, share your stories, get answers to those outstanding questions from world experts, nd out what research is happening and how you can help by raising funds, promoting awareness and educating your local health care professionals.
For those at increased risk of developing CJD an update on iatrogenic (medically acquired CJD) and expert advice on how the CJD infection control guidelines affect you.
For health care professionals this is an opportunity to learn more about CJD and prion disease or help by sharing your knowledge and experience. We need champions who help promote awareness and knowledge and those of you who attend our conference are our champions.
Friday 23rd November, 2018 – Meeting for Genetic CJD family members.
Saturday 24th November, 2018 – All day meeting for CJD families, people at increased risk of developing CJD and Health Care Professionals involved in patient care or infection prevention and control.
Key Note Speaker – Professor Richard Knight, Professor of Clinical Neurology, University of Edinburgh and UK National CJD Surveillance Unit.
- Free for those at risk and CJD family members.
- Registration for Health Care Professionals – $60 for the full day.
- Location- Jasper Hotel, Melbourne